Notice on Adjusting the Health Management Measures for People Leaving or Arriving in Nanjing (No. 10)
In order to further implement the epidemic prevention and control requirements of preventing the coronavirus from re-entering the city to cause a new epidemic, and better carry out the health management work for people leaving or arriving in Nanjing, a notice is hereby issued:
1. Starting from August 23, nucleic acid test certificates will no longer be required for people leaving Nanjing by railway, road and water.
2. Those arriving in Nanjing from an area in which the whole district or city (district or county for municipalities directly under the central government, similarly hereinafter) is at a "low risk", can move freely with a green Health Code and normal temperature.
3. Those arriving in Nanjing with a history of travelling to or living in low-risk areas in districts and cities where medium- and high-risk areas are located can only go out with a negative nucleic acid test certificate within 48 hours (or a health code containing a negative nucleic acid test certificate within 48 hours). They should also take the initiative to report to the community where they live, monitor their health for 7 days, reduce unnecessary travels during health monitoring, and avoid gatherings. If symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever and cough occur, they should go through medical screening in time after personal protection is guaranteed, and voluntarily report travel history. For those who cannot provide a negative certificate of nucleic acid test within 48 hours, nucleic acid test shall be carried out, personal protection shall be done before the test results are issued, and they could move freely only after the test results are negative.
4. Those arriving in Nanjing with a history of travelling to or living in medium- and high-risk areas, or who have crossed paths with confirmed cases (including asymptomatic carriers), shall be quarantined for 14 days (starting from the day they leave the medium- and high-risk areas) and undergo nucleic acid testing as required. After the release of centralized isolation and observation, they should participate in community grid management, and conduct home health monitoring for 7 days, while keeping temperature and symptoms monitored, and receiving nucleic acid tests.
5. If any abnormality is found in any nucleic acid test of people arriving in Nanjing, it shall be reported in time and handled according to related regulations.
Nanjing Covid-19 Prevention and Control Headquarters
August 22, 2021