Notice on Implementing Intensive Measures for
Screening Epidemic Risks at the Community Level
As the “11.16” outbreak related to Metro Line 3 involves all districts of the city, along with imported cases from other places every day, and cluster outbreaks occurring in individual units, in order to comprehensively detect risks in epidemic prevention and control work, quickly cut off the transmission chain of local outbreaks, and achieve “early detection” and “early response”, according to the Protocol on Prevention and Control of Covid-19 (Edition 9) and 20 lists of optimization measures, it is scheduled to carry out daily regional nucleic acid testing (NAT) for 5 consecutive days in all districts of the city from 00:00 on November 26 to 24:00 on November 30. Related matters are notified as follows:
I. Take NATs in a well-organized way
1. Please follow the arrangements of the sub-districts, towns and parks, adhere to the principle of “all shall be screened and no household or individual shall be left unchecked”. Take each round of regional NAT in an orderly manner at staggered times, wear masks correctly, keep a safe social distance of one meter in line, and do not gather.
2. All employers are encouraged to arrange work time flexibly, and urge employees to participate in daily NAT in an orderly manner as required.
3. All yellow code holders shall go to designated nucleic acid sampling points in each district for the testing.
4. Those who do not conduct NAT as required will be assigned yellow or red health code.
II. Strengthen NAT checks in key places
1. Negative NAT results of the previous day should be checked before people enter party and government organs, public institutions, communities and various venues.
2. Negative NAT results within 48 hours should be checked before passengers take the metro, buses, taxis, ride-hailing and other public transportation.
III. Those coming (or returning) to Nanjing should report accordingly upon entry
1. Please register in advance through the Information Declaration System for People Coming (or Returning) to Nanjing if you plan to come (or return) to Nanjing, report to your work units, communities or hotels of your stay, and cooperate with the implementation of health management measures.
2. For those who need home health monitoring, but do not have a fixed residence or do not meet the relevant conditions, health monitoring should be carried out at hotels designated by the jurisdiction. No gatherings or going out (except for special circumstances such as medical treatment) is allowed during the health monitoring period.
3. All those who come (or return) to Nanjing should take one NAT (test upon arrival) within 12 hours after arriving. Moreover, please take one NAT each for the following three days, and stay at home until negative results are available. It is advocated four NOTs, namely, do not organize or attend offline meetings, do not attend offline teaching or other gathering activities, do not visit indoor or enclosed places such as dance halls, bathrooms, theaters, Internet cafes, and do not gather for meals, weddings or other events.
IV. Maintain regular prevention and control measures
1. All public places, enterprises and public institutions shall post the venue code in a prominent place at the entrance, and people shall scan the venue code before entering. All public places, enterprises and public institutions shall arrange a designated personnel to carefully check the information of the entrants including "scan and enter" information, making sure that no one enter the place without scanning the venue code. Places that fail to implement these measures shall not operate or be open for business.
2. Prevention and control measures including taking temperature, checking codes (Jiangsu health code and travel history), wearing masks and checking negative NAT certificates shall be strictly implemented in shopping malls, supermarkets, large farmers' markets and other places where people gather, as well as in logistics parks, airports, railway stations and other places with high traffic. Public places such as scenic spots and parks should strictly implement the requirements including wearing masks, scanning venue code and “flow controlling, tickets booking, and staggered visiting”.
3. Please take good personal protection, maintain a social distance of more than one meter and reduce participation in gathering activities. Please do not go to crowded places unless necessary. Do not go to risk areas or areas with local outbreaks these days unless necessary.
At present, the situation of “preventing both imported cases and domestic resurgences” is severe and complicated. Please comply with relevant requirements of epidemic prevention. If you have symptoms such as fever, dry cough or sore throat, please go to the nearest fever clinic and avoid taking public transportation.
Nanjing Covid-19 Prevention and Control Headquarters
Nov. 25, 2022